Elementary School Uniforms
May River Montessori elementary students are required to dress for school in a uniform. Toddlers and Primary students may wear what they like.
- Shirts may be long or short sleeved (red, blue, white or pink are acceptable colors).
- Boys may wear navy or khaki slacks or shorts.
- Girls may wear navy or khaki slacks, shorts, capris, or skorts.
- Girls may also wear navy or khaki jumpers.
- Girls are encouraged to wear navy or khaki shorts under jumpers and skirts.
- Please make sure clothes have no rips or tears.
Uniforms can be purchased online at Land’s End. Our school number is 900154634. If you wish to purchase somewhere else (Target, Gymboree, Old Navy all sell school uniforms), Stitches Design at 843-837-9220 can embroider a logo.
All shirts, dresses, jumpers must have school logo.
Parent tip: If you are ordering at Land’s End, fill your cart, then wait for a sale to checkout.
P.E. uniforms are also required (to be worn on Mondays) and are also available at Land’s End. P.E. uniforms are blue shorts or pants and a plain white shirt. These do not have to have logo if you wish to purchase elsewhere.